- Enhanced memory function
- Increased creativity
- Improved focus, listening & problem solving skills
How Much Do Group Classes Cost?
Class Selection Guide
- Your Student’s Age Is:
- Between 2-4
- Between 4-7
- Beginner 7-13
- 10 or older and relatively new but may have some exposure to Spanish
- Any age student interested in Level 3
- Any age student interested in Level 4
- Any age student interested in Level 5
- High School Age
- Suggested Class
- Pick Mommy & Me Online Class
- Pick one of our Spanish Level 1 Classes
- Pick one of our Spanish Level 2 Classes
- Schedule a student evaluation to determine the best class placement.
- Must have taken Spanish 2 or student evaluation required.
- Must have taken Spanish 3 or student evaluation required.
- Must have taken Spanish 4 or student evaluation required.
- Choose from one of our A-G High School Spanish 1 or 2 classes.
We Care About Your Child Almost As Much As You Do!
How much do Group Online Spanish Classes cost?
$99/mo for 2 day per week classes
$149/mo for 4 day per week classes
How long is each session?
30 power packed minutes!
- Our teachers are experts at using immersion instruction to maximize your time.
How many students can attend?
1 – 5 Students. Bring the whole family!
- Note – Some students may not effectively work together or need differing levels of Spanish. In these cases we suggest you schedule separate classes. Your teacher can help you with this.
How many levels of students can be taught together?
One level of Spanish will be taught in each class.
What if I have multiple students with differing abilities?
Please book separate classes for each level of student.
- If you have beginner, intermediate or advanced students, your Sombrero Time certified teacher will recommend you consider separate sessions for each student.
- In order to be effective in each session we do not instruct more than one level.
Do you use a curriculum?
- Sombrero Time has a published and tested a 6 level Spanish curriculum that ranges from grades PreK-12.
- Each level builds into the next helping students develop speaking, reading and writing language skill.
Can I discuss my student’s progress with my instructor?
- Of course! – Instructors are available via email to answer any questions you may have.
Learn more about the difference a second language makes.
Download our free ebook: “5 Surprising Facts About Learning a Second Language”