We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team of Spanish teachers.
If you are looking for an exciting and supportive work environment consider Sombrero Time for your next career move. Extensive training and competitive wages are offered to all employees.
If you meet the minimum applicant requirements listed below please submit your resume and cover letter via email to:
All candidates must meet these minimum requirements:
- Native Spanish Speaker
- 2 year Associates or 4 year Bachelors degree
- Experience teaching or working with children
- Must possess a love for working with children
- Maintain a current CA drivers license with clean driving record and meet minimum liability insurance required by law
- Enthusiastic, “can do” positive attitude
- Must be a team player and self starter
- Be willing to be finger printed and background checked
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Active BCLAD or Single Subject Credential
- Volunteer Work
- Experience working with elementary grades
- Musical talent that can be used in the classroom a plus
- Submit resume with cover letter via email. In your cover letter clearly state how you meet our minimum hiring requirements with examples.
- If you meet the minimum requirements, as stated above, we will contact you to set up a phone interview
- Phone interview with hiring manager
- Face to face interview
- Teaching observation
We look forward to speaking with you!