Interested in joining our team?
Sombrero Time hires and supports Spanish teachers to fulfill part time teaching positions with schools in the Sacramento region and for private programs we run at two locations. If you are a Spanish teacher and want to work for an exciting company we can help you find a job that works great for you and your schedule. We provide extensive training and competitive wages to all employees.
All candidates must meet these minimum requirements:
- Native Spanish Speaker or full fluency written and spoken
- Four Year College degree
- Experience teaching or working with children
- Must possess a love for working with children
- Maintain a current CA drivers license with clean driving record and meet minimum liability insurance required by law
- Enthusiastic, “can do” positive attitude
- Must be a team player and self starter
- Be willing to be finger printed and background checked
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Active BCLAD or Single Subject Credential
- Volunteer Work
- Experience working with elementary grades
- Musical talent that can be used in the classroom a plus!
Application process. Follow these instructions please!
- Submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter clearly state how you meet our minimum hiring requirements with examples from your experience.
- If you meet the minimum requirements, as stated above, we will contact you via phone for an initial conversation
- Phone interview with hiring manager
- Face to face interview
- Teaching observation
We look forward to speaking with you!